The T4r simulates a natural walking motion while eliminating undesirable joint stress and promoting functional fitness.
- Ergonomic body position for comfort
- Total body workout
- Smooth stepping motion
- Fits users from 4'6"- 6'4" (137-193 cm)
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs. (181 kg)
The self-powered T4r starts easily, operates quietly, and can be used in most locations.
- User controlled step length
- Low inertia startup
- Instant free coasting start and stop action for safety
- Self-powered with no plug-in required
- Quiet belt drive
- Power output range of 5-800 watts
The comfortable, ergonomically-designed T4r seatswivels 360°to allow for easy on and off access.
- 360° seat swivel with 45° locking intervals
- Padded contoured back provides added support
- Seat adjusts 15” (38 cm) forward and backward
- Wheelchair height
- Flip-up arm supports
Easy arm adjustments up to 15" (38 cm) to fit your body size and preferred range of motion.
- Sturdy grab ring
- Comfortable rubber hand grips
- Clamshell release mechanism
Easy to read and use display to see results.
- Simple, one-button quick start and reset
- Easy-to-read display
- 10 levels of resistance
- Quick Start, Pace Partner, and track programs
- Quantifiable workout data
- Export workout and machine data via USB
- Polar® Heart Rate monitoring as an accessory
- Auto On/Off feature
- Media shelf
- Water bottle holder
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or NiHM rechargeable batteries
The pedals on the T4r are designed to accommodate different sized feet and keep them securely in position.
- Supportive and stable pedals
- Deep heel cups to secure feet