• Smooth, linear movement with start and stop motion
• 6 watts starting resistance
• 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments, providing 200 levels of resistance.
• Pedals always come back to neutral starting position for easier entry and start up. Allows for entry from both sides.
• 1:1 Natural arm to leg movement ratio. Patterning similar to walking or climbing stairs.
• 2” to 11.5” step length.
• Comfortable, ergonomic body position
• Total body workout
• Increased kinetic energy and smooth stepping motion.
• 5” shorter than other leading recumbent steppers.
• Integrated transport handle and wheels.
• Compatible with most wireless technology.
• Quiet belt drive
• Seat slides off easily for direct wheelchair access. ADA compliant.
• Adjustable swivel seat sits on a flat horizontal monorail and provides easy patient transfer.
• True adjustable step-through design, allows all users full access and ease of entry.
• Step-through height - 2”
• Integrated for easy entry and support.
• Seat moves fore and aft and swivels 360 degrees, locking at each 90 degree angle.
• Seat adjusts forward and back on a flat monorail for easy and safe adjustment.
• Seat removes easily without hardware for direct wheelchair access.
• Horizontal seat adjustment range - 18”
• Optional bariatric seat
ARMS & GRIPS
• Adjust length of arms within a 12” range.
• Position handles anywhere within the 60 degrees of hand grip rotation.
• Easy to clean, durable, made from 100% recyclable material.
• Easy adjustment levers
• Sturdy, oversized footbeds.
• Heel cup
• Foot straps
• 7” LCD full color touch screen display
• Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
• Audible beep
• Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen.
• 200 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments.
• Time, total steps, steps per minute, stride length, calories, ascent, METs, watts, heart rate and level.
• Stride length is accurately measured and displayed to help monitor range of motion and improvement.
• Displays a true measure of ascent (ft.) based on stride length and steps.
• One touch quick start
• Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed.
• User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
• Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file.
• CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port
• USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.
• Water bottle holder
• Integrated dual fans with three speeds.
• Programs: Quick Start, Fit-Quik®, Constant Work (constant Watts), Manual, Stress Test, Iso-Strength (constant RPM), Heart Rate, 7 Hill Profiles, and Random (unlimited profiles)